“Ballers, I put numbers on the boards.”
– Pusha T, Numbers On The Boards
Here are my 21 daily goals for the month of December:
- Out of bed before seven am.
- Eat clean.
- Exercise every day.
- Keep track of my lifts.
- Do 30 minutes of Spanish lessons every day.
- Read an actual book for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Make more money than I spend.
- Work on my affiliate website for an hour a day.
- Write a blog post.
- Go to bed before one am.
- Take a contrast shower.
- No video games.
- Less than two hours of mindless web surfing.
- Drink eight glasses of water.
- Make more money than I did the previous day.
- Free write for at least 20 minutes.
- Make my bed.
- Keep my work area clean.
- Draw or paint for at least 15 minutes a day.
- Keep track of my total points from this challenge.
Being a fan of gambling, I’ve also decided to raise the stakes. From right now until the end of the month anyone doing their own 21 point challenge can compete against mine. If you beat me your name will get thrown into a drawing for an Amazon gift card. To enter this challenge just leave a comment below.