The following are all products that I personally use and recommend. If you’re looking for excellent tools to help you make money online, I suggest the following:
- The Millionaire Fastlane, by M. J. DeMarco (Reading this book completely changed my life. And before I’d even finished it, I had already used the author’s advice to create my first true stream of passive income (eBooks)).
- Predictably Irrational, Dan Ariely (This is a book about how we think and make decisions. Since business is a mental game, it’s important to understand the factors causing us to do the things we do).
- No Excuses!, by Brian Tracy (This is an easy read that shows you how to improve your self-discipline, follow the book’s plans and you’re guaranteed to see some amazing results).
When it comes to selling online, there’s no need to invest thousands of dollars into a “success blueprint” or “digital blueprint.”
You can get all the information you need by reading a few specific books.
Below are the five best books on sales, copywriting, and making money online:
- Selling 101, by Zig Ziggler (The best general sales book I’ve ever read).
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook, by Joseph Sugarman (In-depth information on crafting high-profit sales letters).
- Web Copy That Sells, by Maria Veloso (If you own a website, you need to read this book).
- Ogilvy on Advertising, by David Ogilvy (The greatest ad exec of the 20th Century shares his marketing secrets).
- Making Ads Pay, by John Caples (Great tips for writing high-conversion sales letters).
- Hostgator (Sells domains for $25 a year, and web hosting for $3.95 a month. I run all my sites through here).
- StudioPress Genesis Themes (Great, professional-looking website themes that are simple to set up, and easy for readers’ to navigate. Since switching to these themes, I’ve seen a huge boost in my conversion rates).